Thursday, January 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Oquirrh Mountain Man.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Another year older. I AM SO OLD NOW!!!

For my good ol' B-day I went out to dinner with the little woman. What a wonderful woman, she went out to dinner eventhough the roads were horrible with all the snow. After I filled my belly with chineese food we went home and I sat down with a piece of birthday cheesecake and watched a movie (and by watch I mean I fell asleep). Lets just say I love Redbox.

For my birthday I got many wonderful things... WOO HOO PRESENTS!!! Some of these I got early because like me the little woman can't keep presents a secret. MUA HAHAHAHA. She got me some personalized Jones Soda, which is super cool because it had a picture of us on it and there was a special message on the back. Awwwww She is a sweety. She also got me a shirt, belt, candy, pants (NOT JUST ANY PANTS!!! Fuzzy pants... they are fleece of something but they are big and comfy Mmmmmmm). She also got me the 2nd Post Secret book. For those of you who don't know Post Secret you must check it out (Updates every Sunday).

Another wonderful B-Day!!!!

Mr. O

Ps - I turned 24

No comments: