Wednesday, May 23, 2007

She keeps going and going

No I'm not refering to the energizer bunny's girl friend. Well I guess she could be! Ok this girl in my Human Anatomy Class will not shut up. She asks questions that have nothing to do with anything, keeps asking the same question after the professor tells her he will cover that in a moment, etc..... SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING! It's not like I am the only one who thinks so... When she starts to talk people in the start start to roll their eyes, giggle about her, etc. I understand that you want to learn the most you can but think before you speak, and forget the issue when the instructor tells you to wait. Anyway I need to ignore her I guess, because I want to strangle her sometimes. Oooooooh our first lab is tomorrow, maybe she will voulenteer to be a cadaver.

Mr. O

No comments: