Monday, July 7, 2008

WILL YOU SHUT UP!

I just started a new job at a local medical lab and I am very excited. For the training period they have two new employees asssigned to one trainer, and that seems to be a good way to ensure 1 on 1 time with the trainer. Well it's all good except for the OTHER new employee that I'm training with.

I'm sure most people know someone like this... Those people who think they know everything about everything and they desire to share their vast knowledge with everyone. She often makes comments trying to show how smart she is but ends up sounding stupid half the time. Several times she has also read ahead in the training while the training is talking and then she interrupts with "I know you haven't talked about this but I was reading ahead and I wanted to know what this is..." After doing that a few times the trainer told her to stop reading ahead or to keep her questions for the appropriate times.

After a few days with her the trainer has started to ignore her and directed the training more towards me... YAY

No comments: