Friday, August 8, 2008

55 Flash Fiction #3

This is my third 55 Flash Fiction entry. I have decided to make this a continuing story so below is my current entry. To view the whole story Click Here

Scattering the bits of the photograph on the ground he reached into his pocket to retrieve his ringing cell phone. His heart jumped when he read the caller ID, it was Sarah. He quickly answered but in a moment the pain came flooding back again, and he quickly hung up. Her second call was unanswered.

6 comments:

smarmoofus said...

Hrm... this story may end up hitting a little too close to home. *tunes in next week*

I'm so glad you're doing 55s! *happy*
-smarmoofus

Mojo said...

Definitely hits close to the bone for me. Excellent work!
-Mojo

Mona said...

Ah! A cliffhanger!

well Carpis usually are ;)

Poor Sarah! He should have heard her out, in my opinion! (Never give up is my moto. ( I am a Capri too you see :D))

Akelamalu said...

Ooh a serial, I like it! :)

ciara said...

oooo nice! i think we've experienced this one time or another. great 55! i'm up as well. :)

G-Man said...

Mr. O thanks once again for participating in this weeks funfest. Interesting story you got going on here son. Keep up the good work....G