Friday, August 29, 2008

Flash Fiction 55 - #5

*DRUM ROLL* This is my fifth 55 Flash Fiction.... YAY!!!

I have made this a continuing story. Below is my current entry and to view the full story Click Here

As he walked back to town Jeff couldn’t stop thinking of her, but knew he had to. “I’m better off without her,” he said trying to convince himself.

Birds sang at the sight of the rising sun, and it was as if time stood still in the quiet town. A perfect place to start over.

This post inspired by the MEME

5 comments:

smarmoofus said...

That's right! He doesn't need her. Start fresh. That's what I'd do. Honest!

Another great installment, Mr. O. *smile*

-smarmoofus

ciara said...

love this installment...i know we've all been there. i'm up, too.

Mr. O said...

I love 55 Flash Fiction!!!!

Mona said...

yea, who needs her...

Not him< without even listening her side of the story!

He does not deserve her!

G-Man said...

I'm glad you are getting to LOVE Fridays...I do!!!
Thanks for playing O...
You have a Great Week-End...G