Monday, August 18, 2008

Group Therapy

Last week on my favorite radio morning show The Morning Zoo they asked for some advice for one of the listeners. She found a diamond engagement type ring in her husbands car and when she confronted him about it he didn't have an explanation, and just said "I have no idea where it came from."

I think that he would have had a good story planned if he really was cheating.... but I would tell the woman that if she doesn't already have a reason to not trust him that she should take his work for it.

What advice would you guys give?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would try to take his word for it, but I would keep my eye open for anything else that might seem strange.

George :)

ciara said...

most ppl who cheat try to pawn it off on the person that they're cheating on. i think he's telling the truth, but most of the time, if you feel deep down someone is doing something, nine times out of ten, you're gonna be right.