Friday, September 19, 2008

Flash Fiction 55 - #6

I've been so busy and I haven't been blogging much... I've missed my 55 Flash Fiction entries.

I have made this a continuing story. Below is my current entry and to view the full story Click Here

Jeff smiled with a sigh. If he could keep busy he knew he would forget her. He needed to.

It was early on a Saturday morning and there was little life on the streets. Passing the retro town diner he glanced in the window and stopped. She is so beautiful. She saw him and smiled.


This post inspired by the MEME

9 comments:

G-Man said...

Welcome back Mr. O...
Excellent chapter, Thanks for playing, and have a Great Week-End!
G

G-Man said...

er...excuse me but,
YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smarmoofus said...

Forgetting is good. I wonder where this story is going...

-smarmoofus

Mr. O said...

I wonder where it's going too... My ideas change from week to week

Mona said...

Is this Her or yet another Her??? :D

I wonder who!

Akelamalu said...

Well that could stand alone! Excellent!

Missy said...

Great story, I need to go back and get caught up so I can see where this is going.

Have a great weekend

Kaknu said...

I think there is a song that stars this way. Ok, maybe not, but it reminded me of "don't you want me?" By Human League for some reason.

Liquid said...

This left me pondering.........Her?
Pleasure to have found you!