Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'M A FREAK!

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before but the little woman and I play a game called Neopets. It's a kids game but there are lots of grownups who enjoy playing. Well Neopets recently started a promotion where you get toys and prize codes at Burger King.

Well I'm not interested in the toys... What I want is the codes which are redeemed for items in the game. I know they are just little pictures on an online game but it's so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mindless fun is what I need sometimes.

Well on the way home from work I stopped at the grocery store to get some cat food, because the kitties were starving. While walking into the store I see a brown bag smooshed on the ground with french fries around it. I immediatly recognized it as a Neopets bag and I picked it up. I dumped out the fries and took it home.... I WAS SO EXCITED. What a dork ;)

3 comments:

Heather said...

*laughs at you* :P
*sigh* I'd probably do the same.

smarmoofus said...

I might've just copied the code down.
Or ripped that part of the bag off to take home with me. Probably. But I would've gotten the code, too. What item did you get? Do you remember?

-smarmoofus

Mr. O said...

Fire Mynci Cake I think