Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Owwwwwie

I recently pulled out one of my dog training tricks for the cats..... When I wanted to train Shelly to stay off the couch I would set mouse traps on the couch and put newspaper on top of them. She would jump up, they would snap, and she would run scared to death. Since the newspaper was there she wouldn't get hurt.

Well Fluffy has taken to peeing in our office in the corners or under the little womans desk. She probably has memories of when she was little and we had a little litter box in here when she was a kitten. ANYWAY! I've set traps up in a couple corners to deter her from using them as a potty. I pulled up the paper in one corner and thought the traps had gone off so I reach down to reset them *SNAP* OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..... It didn't need to be reset. Well I should reset the other one I thought *SNAP* OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... You would have thought I would learn after the first one snaped on me. Duh