Friday, December 5, 2008

55 Flash Fiction - #10

Wow it has been such a long time since I’ve done a flash fiction…. but I have sure missed it.

I have made this a continuing story. Below is my current entry and to view the full story Click Here

Leaving five dollars on the table Jeff walked towards the door, and smiled at Jacqueline as he pushed open the door to the diner. Starting down the street he noticed that the little town was starting to stir in the early hours of the morning, and he thought what a perfect little place this was.

This post inspired by the MEME

7 comments:

G-Man said...

Where you been son?
Anyway, welcome back.
Thanks for visiting, thanks for playing, and have a Great Week-End.
Excellent job on the 55...G

Rastaman said...

Ima like it. I read your previous entries. Seems like me in the diner. Do you know where this is going, or is it whatever pops into your mind in a given week?

Mr. O said...

I had an idea where it was going but as I do each entry it seems to change directions... So I'm interested to see where it ends up

smarmoofus said...

Spoken like a true writer, Mr. O. Just have to see where the characters take you.

I'm up, finally... but I took a break from my serial to write about ... uhm... other nonfiction.
-smarmoofus

Shadow said...

nice serial instalment

Lulda Casadaga said...

I'm new visiting here and I enjoyed your 55...come & see mine! :)

Donnetta Lee said...

Hello, O. Now I have to go back and read your other posts! Nice to meet you. D