Sunday, December 7, 2008

I had Cancer

I'm not talking about real cancer, but a cancerous person in my life. You know that kind of person... The one who never takes responsibility for their own actions, is determined to be the center of attention, and associating with them physically drains you. Well last night there was surgery. I cut them off and I never have to deal with their crap again. I was a little anxious when I went to sleep but I wake up now so excited that I don't have to deal with them anymore. YAY!

3 comments:

smarmoofus said...

And a mighty fine operation it was, Dr. O. It was a pleasure doing surgery with you. Yay!

-smarmoofus

Carmi said...

Good for you! I know how much folks like this can pull us down, and how cathartic it can be to finally get rid of them. It takes guts, but it's SO worth it.

Gretchen said...

That's always hard to do, get rid of cancerous people in our life. Congrats on the courage to do that!