Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Copped a feel... *shutters*

If you don't remember a previous disturbing post I will direct you to read the old post first... YOU HAD A DREAM ABOUT WHAT!?!?!?!?!

You know how when something horrible happens things seem to go in slow motion in your mind? Well I was at work and I was standing at the photocopier making some copies for work stuff. As I'm copying something I feel a tickling, brushing, pinch on my ass... This is when the slow motion started:

Mr O thinks:
*Ooooh the little woman is pinching my ass"

Mr O thinks: *Wait the little woman isn't at work today (we work together)*

Mr O thinks: *Oh shit who is grabbing my ass?!?!?!*

Mr O turns around to see who is feeling him up...

The ass grabber: "I bet you were looking for a cute 20 something"

Mr O: "Oh hello Mother in law"

SO MUCH FOR A GOOD END TO THE DAY!!!

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

O......M......F......G

Mr. O said...

I know it was traumatizing as hell!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I'm SORRY! I told my father not to let her out of the house!

*fail*

--the wife