Monday, November 9, 2009

Britney Spears Lip-Synching

I've seen some funny articles online but this one made me laugh extra hard Britney Spears Gets Flak From Fans About Lip-Syncing. "After only three songs, some fans stormed out during a Britney Spears concert in Australia, enraged by her lackluster performance. Fans were appalled by Spears' lack of interaction with the audience as well as lip-syncing during her Australian debut of "The Circus" concert in Perth on Friday, according to The Daily Telegraph."

Yes I agree that if you are going to pay hundreds of dollars to go to a concert that you should see the artist actually sing. Otherwise you should have just stayed home, put on the CD, closed your eyes, and pretended you were there. However, Britney's Circus tour started on March 3, 2009, and I would assume that there have been millions of comments about the performances prior to her appearance in Perth on November 6th. For those of you who went to the show thinking she wasn't lip-syncing, YOU ARE A MORON!!!!!! She has pretty much lip-synced live performances for most of her career, and she wasn't about to stop just for you folks down under. As John Mayer tweeted, "If you're shocked that Britney was lip-syncing at her concert and want your money back, life may continue to be hard for you." Very Well Said!

I frequently enjoy listening to Britney, especially her recent stuff, but I'm not so moronic that I would expect anything other then a great lip-syncing, dancing, circus spectacular. I guess that's why I wouldn't go to her concert. Well that and I would have to sell a kidney to buy a ticket.



Photo From The Hollywood Gossip

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your kidney incase I need it one day.

Mr. O said...

Testing testing. 123

Mr. O said...

Testing testing 4, 5, 6

MomsJournal said...

What would you do with the rest of the money from a kidney sale? :P

Anonymous said...

Cute. He thinks he'd have control of our money if he sold a kidney!

*steals it all and buys Neocash*

--Wifey