Sunday, November 1, 2009

Manic Monday

This is my Monday MeMe... You answer three random questions that are posted on Manic Monday and then you post it on your blog.

Most of the U.S. observed Daylight Savings Time yesterday. Is it easy or difficult for you to switch your body clock? Do you suffer from jet lag when traveling?

Since my work schedule is working 7 days on graves and then having 7 days off when I sleep at night I don't think my body clock ever works right. Lets just say I love melatonin.

If you had to pick one place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you go?

Hmmmmm that's a hard one. If they like to hike then I would take them to the great trails around here.

When you travel away from home, do you miss it?

It's true that there is no place like home. I love to see new places but when I walk in the front door of my house I am so happy!

3 comments:

Nessa said...

LOL, melatonin is a wonderful thing! My son works graveyard too and he started taking it after I told him to find a way to get to sleep or find another place to live. he was SO cranky and at 20 it's not like I can put him in the corner anymore lol.

Frances said...

Hi always like to find a he who blogs.
My hubby works graveyard, but never seems to have trouble sleeping.
Me? If I take a 20 minute nap my whole night's sleep is shot.
I played MM too.

Teena in Toronto said...

I love hiking!

I played too :)