Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Warning Disturbing Story - Embarassing Shopping

Ok this isn't so much disturbing as it is funny, but I wanted to warn those who will see my post on Facebook...

On the way home from sign language yesterday I stopped by Wal-Mart to buy some... uhhh... you know... OK I WAS BUYING CONDOMS! This is something that I rarely do because it is: 1) Cheaper/Easier Online 2)IT'S EMBARRASSING AS HELL (for some reason). Well along with that naughty ppurchase I was also buying some imodium for our dog Gus, who has been fighting some diarrhea.

Since I was only getting a few items I didn't grab a basket, and walking to the register I realized how odd this combination of products might look. Well it did look odd, especially when I ran into someone I use to work with at Discover Card. *bangs head on desk*

After an awkward conversation, while trying to hide my condoms I went to the register to be rung up by a young lady who gave me embarrassed looks. Then to top it all off as I was leaving the stop thief security alarm went off, and I had to show the old man my dirty little treasures.

Next time I'll stick with CondomUSA.com

1 comment:

smarmoofus said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!