Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Blogaversary

Wow I can’t believe that it has been three years since I first introduced myself and my blog. As I promised before I don’t post everyday but it seems like this year my post frequency has increase. I’m sure the increase has partially been because I want more attention I’ve grown to love blogging, and because my friend Smarmoofus introduced me to memes. I have so much fun with things like 55 Flash Fiction, PhotoHunt, and Wordless Wednesday. I liked the meme thing so much that I decided to start a savory food related meme called Tasty Tuesday. Hopefully as it gets going it will be more exciting and lots of people will participate. *Hint Hint*

I have fun sharing some embarasing/strange moments and also enjoy seeing where I pop up on google searches when someone searches Sham-Hoe.

No comments: