Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Questionable Exercise Equipment

I love commercials and infomercials, especially when they show some one doing a simple task, but they make it look so hard and it's in black and white. Well I saw a hilarious commercial yesterday, and although it didn't have a black and white scene I couldn't stop laughing. When I went to find a video on You Tube and I found a segment from Ellen. You need to check it out.



As with Ellen I have few words after watching those commercials, but if you want to take it to another level check out this explicit parody.

All I can say is I need to order one of these for my wife all my loved ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I am 100% positive that if you present me with one of those, I'll never touch you again. :O

That, or I'll become so buff that I'll rip "it" right off your body some time without realizing my own strength!

*ominous music*

--Wifey