Sunday, January 17, 2010

Punnett Square of Awesomeness


In this square we see demonstration of the Awesomeness Gene. When looking at the population you can tell that this gene must be recessive and is represented in the square by 'a', which means the dominant non-awesome gene is represented by 'A'.

You can also observe in the population that some people display awesomeness at times but show non-awesomness the remainder of the time. Which leads me to believe that the recessive awesomeness gene will show itself at times in those who have an 'Aa' arrangement, while the 'AA' population will never be awesome at anytime... EVER!

I'm happy to say that I have the 'aa' gene arrangement for awesomeness and you are privileged to know me. Surprisingly those who have the coveted awesomeness gene are often privileged to have the humility gene, which I also have. Wow am I fantastic!

No comments: