Monday, January 4, 2010

Tasty Tuesday - Topping


Happy Tasty Tuesday Everybody!!! This weeks theme is toppings which is in honor of National Whipped Cream. Mmmmmmmmmmm whipped cream. Since I'm on a low carb diet I love to put a little whipped cream and put it on some sugar free Jello, but all the sugar in the canned stuff causes a problem. I've always wanted to get a cream whipper (like in the picture) because it would give me a sugar free whipped cream that I can have all the time. *adds cream whipper to wish list for next Christmas*

What kind of toppings are you guys and gals into? Let me know by posing your participating post link in the comments, and don't forget to come back next week for the topic of "Yellow".

4 comments:

smarmoofus said...

No, no....! You can't have whipped cream without sugar! Blech! But I do like your cream whipper gadget. That looks cool.

I'm up!
-smarmoofus

MommyWizdom said...

That looks delish! My favorite topping is up.

Yellow - hmn... I'll have to think about that one.

MommyWizdom

Ms.Behaved said...

Mine is up as well.

http://behaven.blogspot.com/

*noms all the toppings*
(Maybe not mixed together, though!)

DGotlib - Brain Zaps said...

I actually like it without sugar. You've made me hungry.