Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh Canada!

Since I live in the United States I was glad to see the US Men’s Olympic Hockey Team triumph over the Swiss team, but I was even more excited to see Team Canada vs Norway.

The Canada/Norway battle was off to a rough start as the first period ended without a goal scored by either side, but the next two periods would not be a disappointment, for Canada that is. Among the great plays we saw a Hat-Trick by Calgary Flames Captain Jerome Iginla (GO IGGY!!!), and a great goal during Norway’s power play (when we were down by two).

Team Canada ended their first Olympic Prelim game 8 – 0 against Norway. SHUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As much as I’m cheering for the US, I am hoping Team Canada’s luck will continue when they play the US on Sunday at 5:40 pm (MT).



No comments: