Monday, February 15, 2010

Tasty Tuesday - Seeds and Nuts


Time for another edition of Tasty Tuesdays, and I'm actually on time. YAY!!! This weeks theme is Seeds and Nuts in honor of National Almond Day.

As part of a low carb diet nuts can be a great snack in moderation. However there is a problem when it comes to me and nuts because I cannot contain my self. You grab a bag of nuts for a little snack, and the next thing you know half the bag is gone.

A few months ago the little woman grabbed a bag of the Blue Diamond Wasabi and Soy Almonds when we made a put stop at the gas station. As always she was willing to share with me,and from that moment I was hooked. I just can't get enough of these tangy, spicy almonds!!! They aren't super spicy, unless you get the occasional one that is loaded up with extra spice and it sure clears out your sinuses. A perfect snack for me is a handful of these nuts and a piece of pepper jack cheese. Mmmmmmmm

Hope to see your Tasty entries regarding this weeks theme, and hope you join us next week for the theme Biscuits/Bread.

No comments: