Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tasty Tuesday - Candy

Welcome to this weeks edition of Tasty Tuesday. Since Easter is fast approaching I thought that Candy would be a great topic for the week.

Long, long ago I was at the store with my friend Malynda and as we looked at the Easter Candy we wondered what that had to do with Jesus. After a short discussion we decided that chocolate must be "JESUS MAGIC", and from then on that's what we called it. The picture I provided is an example of Jesus Magic that I found at Wal-Mart and posted back in March 2009. So if you celebrate Easter or not don't forget to head to the store and buy some of that yummy candy on the seasonal isle. *drools thinking of Cadbury Mini Eggs*

Next weeks theme is Your Choice so join in and post anything food related.

No comments: