Monday, May 3, 2010

How should I spice up my blog?

I love my blog, but it seems like recently it seems like I’ve been posting the same old things over and over again. “How can I make it more exciting to myself, and to my followers?” I thought to my self, and then I laughed at the idea that people actually read my blog :P Well I’m sure I have a couple people that read! *hopes* ANYWAY… I thought that a way to spice up my blog would be to start video blogging, but there are downsides to that, like:

Who wants to see me talk about something?
Shaving/making myself look pretty before posting
Anonymity

I think the last one is something I would be most concerned about. I could always video blog wearing a mask, using some video effects to change my appearance, or something of that nature, but if I’m going to do that should I just do audio blogging? Hmmmmm… I’m not sure what to do.

Let me know what you think in the comments and check out the poll I have on my sidebar.

4 comments:

Malynda said...

I read your blog!!! :)

Mr. O said...

Awwwww, thanks marinda!

Pachurz said...

Comic-blog!

Mr. O said...

Now if only I could draw